Helicopter Deaths in movies

summit76

correction: you learned nothing from this video. i, and im sure 99% of the rest of "our" (had to wrap it in quotes, due to the circumstances; sarcasm intended) VR community, would rather not be lumped into your made-up category of "we"

Edited by TheLorax

correction: you learned nothing from this video. i, and im sure 99% of the rest of "our" (had to wrap it in quotes, due to the circumstances; sarcasm intended) VR community, would rather not be lumped into your made-up category of "we"

"Huh" Ok here is What "I" Learned. That this video is a sensationalist, very biased, and skewed video. Also that a helicopter should have ambulances standing by everytime you take off.

The first part of that video is nothing but a snuff film. What did we learn form this video? In my opinion nothing.

You can go ahead and lump me into that "we". I saw it a while back and didn't get anything out of it. I've seen folks die on tv, seen it in real life on the side of the road. There's no wisdom gained from these events the way they're portrayed, I think.

If you want to learn from other people's tragedies, mistakes and bad luck, pick up the book Fatal Traps For Helicopter Pilots. It's a must-read and there's no "hey, that dude just got chopped in half." :o