Photo Shoot equipment

Witch

Rocky has some photos of the Hero camera that he stuck onto his aircraft, and I came across a couple of smaller units from a motorcycle catalog. I thought I'd share.

I was thinking that the tubular ones would be great for mounting onto the skid or something, maybe even looking aft onto the tailboom. How about on the mast fairing?

Anyhow, I still need to figure a way to mount a handy cam.

Later

post-2940-1212259110_thumb.jpg

post-2940-1212259202_thumb.jpg

Rocky has some photos of the Hero camera that he stuck onto his aircraft, and I came across a couple of smaller units from a motorcycle catalog. I thought I'd share.

I was thinking that the tubular ones would be great for mounting onto the skid or something, maybe even looking aft onto the tailboom. How about on the mast fairing?

Anyhow, I still need to figure a way to mount a handy cam.

Later

Hey Witch,

i'm loving the mount that came with the Hero as part of the package, but still have yet to get a good vid with the camera. it's kinda complicated to work with many features and in it's defense most of the trouble has been lack of attention on my part. think i need to make a check list for it! :-)

will let you all know when i get something good. it has a setting that takes digital still shots, either every second or every three seconds.. that might take some good stuff. Got the audio working super, we'll see how it goes.

dp