Mi-34C Helicopter

Hello all...I am a new at this forum stuff, but have a question about the Mi-34C Helicopter. If anyone has flown or knows any information about this Russian ship I would greatly appreciate the info. From what I have gathered it looks like it has the same engine as the R-44. My dad is thinking about purchasing one and asked me to look into this specific model. Thanks...

Hello all...I am a new at this forum stuff, but have a question about the Mi-34C Helicopter. If anyone has flown or knows any information about this Russian ship I would greatly appreciate the info. From what I have gathered it looks like it has the same engine as the R-44. My dad is thinking about purchasing one and asked me to look into this specific model. Thanks...

Don't know much about the Mi 34, other than what I have read, but I do know it does not have the same power plant as the R44. The Mi 34 has a Russian built radial in it. I think there was plans to build one with a C20 series turbine, but don't know if that happened. It's a nice looking ship, but would worry about parts availability.

Helijay,

Post your question on www.pprune.com It's free to join, and if you scroll down to Rotorheads, and post your question there. Pprune deals with mainly European pilots, but they're quite helpful in answering questions, especially foreign aircraft like the 34.

R91

Rob