US101 Photos ** Full Panel Photos

Hey all, seems that Mike was at Leadville the day before us and they let him take some photos on the inside (they wouldn't let us near it!!). They were testing different blade sets, you can see the different sets in the photos posted below. I expect we will see these on other ships in the future...

more Leadville photos here:

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/R...nHI2/Leadville/

(note that the lighted panel is the bell 429, others are the US101) thanks Miller!

aloha,

dp

Hey Miller,

thanks for getting me straight on that one.. staying up too late doing this stuff! :-)

I cleaned up the pb photos and will add a disclaimer to the first post for clarity.

aloha,

dp

ps... love Austin!!

Dp, Austin is a great town, I love it....We also fly an EC-120, so it was interesting to read your EC-120 reviews....its a fun machine...I love it....(of course I'm kind of biased.) If you get down this way some time, let me know..BTw...you shoot some great photos man...I'm just a rookie when it comes to photography...

Ryan

Dp, Austin is a great town, I love it....We also fly an EC-120, so it was interesting to read your EC-120 reviews....its a fun machine...I love it....(of course I'm kind of biased.) If you get down this way some time, let me know..BTw...you shoot some great photos man...I'm just a rookie when it comes to photography...

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

thanks for the invite. would love to get back down there... great town.

same to ya, come see us!!

dp

• 2 weeks later...

Am I going mad or did I see that 101 flying over Brooklyn the other day? I'd swear it had the exact same yellow trim on the windows and everything. It looked like it was headed towards Floyd Bennett Field or JFK from Manhattan. I was walking down the street and there she was for like 3-4 seconds before it disappeared behind a building. I only got a short glimpse so I could be mistaken.

Hey Darren,

sorry for the long pause, i was hoping someone could answer that question for you as i don't have a clue. I will call Leadville and ask, maybe someone up there knows if there are more than one of these ships flying.

dp