Jump to content

question for guys who leave a car in the GOM


Recommended Posts

States which require an inspection for the car only require it when its being operated in the state. If the car isn't in the state, then it doesn't need it to be inspected. Should you ever bring the car back to your home state, you can generally request a waiver of sorts from your DMV. In New Hampshire where I'm from they'll give you a 12 day waiver to get your car inspected.

Edited by BlackHwk27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...