Putting out the feelers

HKDT

I wanted to put this out there and get some feedback.

I have an 07' R44 Raven II and am thinking of offering it to people for $200 an hour. This price would be all inclusive.

I was thinking I would book someone for about a week and allow them to build 25 hours or so. More or less if they wanted.

What do you guys think, would anyone be interested? FYI the helicopter is in Houston, TX.

Basically, I wanted to help people who need to build time without completely breaking the bank.

dont know much about this topic but i can tell you that R44 dual time here in tucson is around 250 an hour so that sounds like a great deal to me... would it be dual or solo? any restrictions to the flight? be careful with this. being in houston you might get ppl that wanna rent it at 200 an hour to use for their business flying like offshore stuff maybe.

dont know much about this topic but i can tell you that R44 dual time here in tucson is around 250 an hour so that sounds like a great deal to me... would it be dual or solo? any restrictions to the flight? be careful with this. being in houston you might get ppl that wanna rent it at 200 an hour to use for their business flying like offshore stuff maybe.

250? it's closer to 400 from what i've seen. i'd be willing to fly out to texas. are you a cfi? would you be going with on the flights? details details details!

j-