100 Hour Inspection 10 Hour Rule

I am a little confused about the 10 hour rule for the 100 hours inspections and hoping someone could shed some light on it. To keep the numbers simple lets say your inspection is due at the 100 hour mark on the Hobbs. You fly 10 hours to a place where the inspection can be performed. Now the Hobbs says 110 hours. Is your next 100 hour inspection due at 200 hours on the Hobbs or 210 hours on the Hobbs?

Hope you don't mind me adding my own little question in here. What about if you do your 100 hour inspection an hour early or even 0.1 hour earlier than it was due, say 300 hours on the hobbs. When is the next one due?

If you did it at 99.9, then it's due at 199.9 even though it wasn't schedule until 100 hours. You don't get any extra time except for the 10 hours which really isnt extra time between hours. That's just for getting it to a maintenance facility and can not be intentionally overflown for revenue.

Sure, you can fly it for 1 yr and 10 hours before the next annual.

Just kidding. 91.409 will answer all ur questions. There is no exception provided for the annual, except that the inspection has to have been done within the previous 12 mos. I'm assuming that means that, for an aircraft to fly today, it must have had an annual sometime after May 31st, 2008.

Sure, you can fly it for 1 yr and 10 hours before the next annual.

Just kidding. 91.409 will answer all ur questions. There is no exception provided for the annual, except that the inspection has to have been done within the previous 12 mos. I'm assuming that means that, for an aircraft to fly today, it must have had an annual sometime after May 31st, 2008.

I would think that an annual would have to have been done at least on 6/12/08. Then today would be the last day. Or does the far say calender months? (no far w/me) Then we could keep flying till the end of the month until it's due if it was done on the 12th last year.