Heli-Mart

RkyMtnHI

I have inherited a really nice ship that was totally abused by the previous operator. We have spent tons of $$ on it getting it back to where it should have been and i have to tell you all that the best part of doing so has been Heli-Mart. Those guys have been there for us 24 hours a day seven days a week, they get parts out to us the same day and always answer the phone. They have also been very supportive and positive about everything.

I wish I would have known about them in the beginning. If you have experiences with companies like this i'd like to know about it, maybe we can save each other time and $$$.

thanks,

dp

Point taken, sorry! :-) I think Kev was expecting something else.

we love our 300's too.

dp

Hey, nothing wrong with a 300! But Yes, my mind was somewhere around a 3200lb GTOW C20 ship! ;) I'll have to stop in there when I'm back in the next couple weeks, make sure it passes my approval! haha

Hey, nothing wrong with a 300! But Yes, my mind was somewhere around a 3200lb GTOW C20 ship! ;) I'll have to stop in there when I'm back in the next couple weeks, make sure it passes my approval! haha

Yes you will, you can check this one out as well...

look forward to seeing you!

dp

Yes you will, you can check this one out as well...

look forward to seeing you!

dp

Nice picture, that is one sweet looking Bell. Good job to whoever washed it, looks brand new.