Most unique or new ship flown?

Goldy

Hey Guys...I have an original TH-13 that has been redone into an OH-13S. I fly it every weekend, from the Palm Springs Air Museum in Palm Springs, CA. I give rides in the -13, my 206BIII and a 206L. Feel free to call me, or check the website. 760-898-9601/www.dedicatedhelicopters.com

I still have your biz card from the Hawthorne PHPA event a few months back when you brought the 206, but I didnt know you had an H13. I'll be in Palm Desert in mid January so expect a visitor!

S55/S58 piston...I love that huge rotary

Goldy,

I know of a guy down here in Texas who did many HVAC lifts in downtown Dallas and flew over late sometime which I normally would have meant nothing but he was flyin a S55 piston and man was it loud! personally I loved the thing and wished I knew where he had gotten off to. It's been about 6 months since I have seen the beast in "Big D"

There is one for sale now in texas that has the big wright rotary engine. I love that popping sound as it starts up.Just don't want to pay that fuel bill!