SNOW STORM

clay

I'm watching Houston news on TXCN right now, and I had to chuckle. The level of urgency in the newscasters voices is almost laughable, although I'm sure there are a few houstonians who have never encountered icy roads. I've driven through Houston, and the idea of those drivers on ice scares me.

We have an inch or two of ice on the roads here in DFW. Makes things interesting, to say the least. I'd rather have the 11" of snow we got last February.

Wow, thought you guys were almost actually having a serious problem with the weather. Sheesh, when the breeze blows here in LA region, I'm getting a windchill down to around 72 degrees, in my T-shirt and shorts no less. Maybe I'll go warm myself up by the pool. Or in it. Come to think about it, the water will probably not be above 80. I'll be wet and THEN I'll get chilled when I get out, so forget that thought.

Maybe I should light the fireplace and get a hot chocolate.

I wonder how Goldy is holding up.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

Goldy is probably warm underneath a blanket sewn of 100 dollar bills and filled with shredded 100's............thats just how he makes things happen

• Like 1

Goldy is probably warm underneath a blanket sewn of 100 dollar bills and filled with shredded 100's............thats just how he makes things happen

I know.

I finally decided to get warm and change from flip-flops to socks and running shoes. Helped a bunch.

WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

Goldy is down to $50's now, don't you know we are in a recession???

I got a chill today while sipping my margarita!!

Edited by Goldy

Hah! Colorado has been fun this week. Denver hit a new record low for a high temp on Tuesday, the high for the day was -1ºF!

Are you sure about that? Our thermometers break when they hit 59 degrees. And I'm pretty sure aircraft thermometers really have the 40s, 30s and 20s there as a marketing scam. They gotta have some "special" reason to charge what they are...

Goldy-

Did you have Jimmy Buffet playing?

And don't worry, with inflation arriving, well, yer gonna be GOLDEN. We'll all have Benjamins to burn.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-