HAI Excellence in Communications Award

Mikemv

Congrats to Lyn Burks for being selected for the 2012 HAI Excellence in Communications Award to be presented at HAI's Salute to Excellence Banquet February 13th in Dallas!

I hope that everyone recognizes what Lyn has created and/or developed in the area of Helicopter media, communications and dissemination of information both through the websites and Heli Success.

I met Lyn at a FIRC prior to HAI Expo in Miami years ago, mentored him in turbine flight and have since supported his efforts in communication. He has certainly given us much to be thankful for in helo commo mediums and I trust his efforts will contiune.

Thank you Lyn!

Mike

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Mike and forum members. I am very sorry that I did not catch this post earlier.......thank you so much for the kind words. This has been a big month for me personally. The announcement of the Salute to Excellence in Communications Award, while at the same time being named Editor In Chief of Rotorcraft Pro Magazine........it is exciting and scary at the same time!

I am humbled by both.

Thanks again! :)