Procedure - Stuck Pedal vs. T/R Failure

Of course you declare an emergency. You have a definite risk of scattering parts all over hell and half of Texas. Few pilots are really proficient at stuck pedal procedures. Proficiency requires constant practice. We don't practice that very often, and very seldom do we practice it realistically. And in truth, having stuck pedals is very rare. I've never heard of it actually happening, in >40 years of flying full-time. IMO, the procedure is slightly different for every case, and requires careful evaluation of power and airspeed changes on the aircraft attitude. This can usually be explored in flight, well before attempting a landing. Figure out what airspeed gives you coordinated flight, and you can touch down at that airspeed with the nose straight. There will usually be more than one airspeed for that, and you would obviously choose the lowest one possible. With stuck left pedal, you may be able to hover, depending on where it's stuck. But again, it's all theoretical, because I've never know of an actual case in civilian flying.

To whom am I declaring this emergency at a non-towered airport? 121.5 and to whomever may be listening?, and what will be their response?

They'll request that you squawk 7700 if your aircraft is equipped w/ a transponder. If not, they'll need a detailed position report [bearing, distance, and alt from a VOR or airport]. They'll inquire about the number of passengers on board, the extent of the emergency and what assistance is required [do you need vectors to the nearest airport, etc]. I would request that emergency crews be made available at the airport of intended landing.

At some point you will need to switch to the CTAF to inform others in the vicinity of the airport that you are declaring an emergency and are taking priority for the active.

(And hope that some schmuck isn't sitting on the runway w/out a radio)

To whom am I declaring this emergency at a non-towered airport? 121.5 and to whomever may be listening?, and what will be their response?

Unicom, CTAF.... anyone who is listening.

Yep pretty much. Feel free to call FSS or Center as well, if you can reach them.

Don't know. If it's non-towered I imagine the big thing you'd want to get out there is where you're at, just in case things go in the opposite direction of "Good"

CTAF, Ham Radio, 911 on your cell phone. If you are in that position coming in, you want anybody around that could help pull your butt out of a rolled over bird, hopefully just before it bursts into flames.