Here are some clouds that seem so low

they seem to touch the ground. This is Mono Lake, CA. I have also been flying through the Yosemite Valley and over the Hetch Hetchy Reservoir. Piloting a genuine helicopter over and through high terrain so divine must be unequivocal.

Music to fly Yosemite National Park by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBQAEUA9jGsyovalley_zpsa02dd4cb.jpgmonoshepherd_zps19b170dc.png

groundscrapers_zps5a1329ca.png

• Like 1

I have flown past there on my way to the MWTC.

Here's a trivia question for you. What do you call a cloud that touches the ground ?

I have used some emphatic and unflattering descriptions of those clouds' parentage, especially the lack of a father figure. I think in polite society they are called fog, an acronym for 'flights on ground'?

• Like 1

Piloting a genuine helicopter over and through high terrain so divine must be unequivocal.

So, 'scuse me, but which aren't the "genuine helicopters"? I need to know. Would they be French? Or the ones flown by the non-genuine pilots? Or the equivocal ones? Just askin'....?

:( ?

So, 'scuse me, but which aren't the "genuine helicopters"? I need to know. Would they be French? Or the ones flown by the non-genuine pilots? Or the equivocal ones? Just askin'....?

:( ?

It takes some imagination. Not all of us are born with a silver spoon in our mouths. I can't afford a tank of gas for a genuine helicopter.

It takes some imagination. Not all of us are born with a silver spoon in our mouths. I can't afford a tank of gas for a genuine helicopter.

I am waiting with bated breath, not unabated, for you to win the lottery. That's the only thing keeping bigfoot from being caught.

If you say you can't afford something, you never will.

I was just being mischievous. Warped mind. Playing the literal-ist. Hoping I could maybe stir something up. Just the usual...

:rolleyes: