I'm wondering if anyone has information regarding getting a flight physical. I passed my SIFT in June and my recruiter keeps telling me that because I'm a civilian it takes long to get approval and now he's on maternity leave for a couple weeks. I've already missed the July boards but I don't want to miss the September boards. I live in Miami, how can I get a physical asap?

I'm wondering if anyone has information regarding getting a flight physical. I passed my SIFT in June and my recruiter keeps telling me that because I'm a civilian it takes long to get approval and now he's on maternity leave for a couple weeks. I've already missed the July boards but I don't want to miss the September boards. I live in Miami, how can I get a physical asap?

You mean paternity leave. Secondary caregiver leave. Which means hell be gone for 21 days. If I were you, Id get in touch with another recruiter ASAP. Or even go to Miami MEPS and speak to them directly IRT a flight physical. Dont let anyone tell you no. And be persistently annoying about it. Keep hounding them.