Completed Physical Questions

So I can’t seem to get a straight answer on this one. What date is used to record the physical? Meaning it’s good for 18 months as of what date? The date initiated, stamped, or when the Physician signs it as complete? The difference in these 3 is about 4 months and would impact if I need a new physical or not. I’ve talked to multiple people such as HHC WOCS, Fort Rucker aeromedical, and the Warrant recruiters and i’ve heard different answers from all 3. My welcome letter says 18 months from the stamped date, but Fort Rucker aeromedical says 18 months from the initiated date however it’s only required to be until the date you begin WOCS not graduation. The Warrant recruiters told me that flight physicals are only good for 12 months not 18 which to me came totally out of left field.  I’m probably overthinking this and should just go off my welcome letter but stranger things have happened to me when reporting to schools so any insight would be really appreciated, thanks.

For purposes of FEDRECing an enlisted Soldier to "WOC" for the Guard we go 18 months from the date initiated. If it will be past 18 months from the date initiated, we have them conduct a new physical prior to the FEDREC board. All that said, I haven't actually read the regulation. Date stamped would be nice, but sometimes, especially if the Soldier needed a waiver, that can be a significant amount of time since the actual physical was conducted.