i finally reached the first big stepping stone! i solo'd today for the first time. talk about a rush. i loved it. im ready for school monday. just had to tell everyone. ive been tellin everyone all day

it was amazing. i wasnt really expecting it today, but we were working on my approaches and we landed on the airstrip, he grabbed his handheld radio and opened the door , said "take it up"..... WOW! im still alll smiles. did three approaches and it was great feeling. im ready for school monday

i finally reached the first big stepping stone! i solo'd today for the first time. talk about a rush. i loved it. im ready for school monday. just had to tell everyone. ive been tellin everyone all day

Although I haven't even started training yet, I'm excited for you as well. Took a test ride in one yesterday and was stoked all over again. Wow! Can't wait to have my first solo. Congratulations, clay!

I remember the day that I soloed both helo's and planks.

CONGRATULATIONS ! !

Now I have to be carefull, when I walk back into the living room my wife is going to see THAT look on my face and she'll think I'm looking for something.

LOL! Too funny, Helo! Had the same situation when I got to go out on my first ride. She gets real interested when I talk helicopters to this day. He he....