just had to spread the word

rotorjockey

Just needed to shout from the roof tops that I am now a private pilot as of 9/9. Never posted, but just wanted to say thanks for all the info you guys & gals have shared. It has been a tremednous help.

Jockey,

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and enjoy the experiences you have, whether you do this as a job, or just for the joy of the ride. Best wishes.

Mike

AndrewT , yes I will continue all the way through to CFII , I'm training at the "name we do not speak of " but I personally have had a great expierence. Thanks again to all V.R contributors.

RJ- If you are really happy with the training you received at SSH, then you should speak up and tell about it. Remember, this board is a collection of personal experiences, we can benefit from both the negative and positive. Just my thoughts..

Attorney required disclaimer: I dont own SSH, I have never been to an SSH seminar, show, class, etc. I don't work there nor do I even know where one is..but I once saw an SSH 206 fly overhead ( it later crashed..hope everyone was ok).

BTW- Congratulations, it will take about 6 weeks to get your license in the mail..

Goldy