SSH owner loses sheriff race

dlo

No suprise to many, but jerry lost the election for sheriff of las vegas metro police recently, his opponent claimed he was never a sheriff or a chemical engineer. investigative reports stood strong that jerry was never neither. you can watch a video on news channel 8 out of las vegas news. jerry claims that the news channel lied and he was a former cop and a chemical engineer.

don't know what this mean to me or the heli industry, anybody wanna comment on the change this may bring and where silver state is heading?????

"Everyone already knows where Silver State is headed...

Toilet."

HANG ON, that seems a little harsh and rude.......................................

What did a toilet ever do to you? They are already pretty far down on the totem pole, why do you have to lower them right to the bottom by associating them with that SSH place?

No suprise to many, but jerry lost the election for sheriff of las vegas metro police recently, his opponent claimed he was never a sheriff or a chemical engineer. investigative reports stood strong that jerry was never neither. you can watch a video on news channel 8 out of las vegas news. jerry claims that the news channel lied and he was a former cop and a chemical engineer.

don't know what this mean to me or the heli industry, anybody wanna comment on the change this may bring and where silver state is heading?????

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy (snicker snicker)

i dont even know if this is new news, but with all of the crap about ssh going on around here, i just thought I better keep the crap flowing. i cannot believe he lost, i mean he had all of the qualifications of a complete scum bag, low life, loser, with the mouth of a ball faced lier. what a sad story, i mean after being top cop for so long, for his own las vegas people to piss on him like that, what a disgrace.

Let's please take it easy on the SSH comments, I am not a big fan of Mr. Airola nor do I know him, but I am a SSH student and have not had any problems or complaints about my training or instructors. If you want to make comments about the man, then have a field day, but please leave the students and the individual schools alone, unless you have intiment knowledge of an incident or person. Thank you

I'm sorry, I don't know you and did not solicit the sarcastic post you left.

I have read some of your previous post's and see that you would not accept a legitimate post from an "SSH Student", so I will refrain at this time.

I dont recall anyone posting such a comment as you suggest.

Tell us your location, general experience, and progress with SSH.

Tell us how all the other students in your class are doing.