Bad Day @ Work

I want to know how South Africa was able to acquire and transport the Golden Gate bridge....

Black helicopters of conspiracy origins I suppose? (sorry, no pun intended in regards to color).

-WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

I want to know how South Africa was able to acquire and transport the Golden Gate bridge....

Black helicopters of conspiracy origins I suppose? (sorry, no pun intended in regards to color).

-WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

you know, I was going to say it was the golen gate, but I wasn't sure....

It's a photo of a HH-60 from the 129th Rescue Sq at Moffett Field CA.

This made the rounds 2 years ago and here it is again. Yes, that is the Golden Gate bridge and the photo was a PR shot for the unit.

Just shows to go ya! That if some folks see it on the internet, then it must be true!

no it's not real, it a photo shop image, this went around bout 18 months ago.

Not real?! :o

son of a ! :o :o

guess the plans are off for fish dinner & i'll cancel my order for 30 gallons of tarter sauce :blink:

and ALWAYS remember what they say about a bad days and work: "a bad day of fishin' beats a good day at work ANYday"

Fill in the Caption B)
"Fun (but hoary) old Internet hoax resurfaces for the 1,239,447th time, nearly sinking its teeth into oldcobrapilot and a few others."

PS - www.snopes.com is an excellent first line of defense against the literally thousands of internet fabrications out there.

Old hoax. But great whites do frequent the Northern Pacific coast. ;)

That is certainly true. The good ole Red Triangle! Isla Guadalupe off the coast of Baja has also become a hot spot for white sharks. I suppose claiming the H60 as a part of the mexican military would have been an even greater stretch.

Discovery channel had s special on those Great Whites from SA and they showed them jumping just like that eating seals and attacking their decoys. Bad spot for hang gliding, experimentals and a very poor swimming hole. Good eye on the fraud!

That is not a real pic, I seen that one years ago, I've seen it w/and without the fish, I've seen it w/a UH/1, and I've seen it flipped right to left and left to right. It pops up about every three years or so somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...