Helicopter Services

i definitely am going the CFI route. the training in the robinson is what im looking for. despite their squirrliness, etc. i would rather learn the hard way in order to become better. and i think i read the robinson safety training class is in california and i've never been there

Well, I checked out HeliServices, but they didn't impress me as much as David over at Anything's Possible Aviation. Sure APA is a small school, but I really like the fact that he does one-on-one training with his students. Plus the guy has 3400+ hours. Not that I have a problem with 300 hr CFII's. Heck, I hope to someday soon be a 300hr CFII. When I took my discovery flight with David, he was really easy to talk to, easy to deal with both on the ground and in the air and over all struck me as being incredibly professional. So I guess we'll be in the same neighborhood, just different airfields. I'm hoping to start in May, possibly late April if I can get moved out there.

Well, I checked out HeliServices, but they didn't impress me as much as David over at Anything's Possible Aviation. Sure APA is a small school, but I really like the fact that he does one-on-one training with his students. Plus the guy has 3400+ hours. Not that I have a problem with 300 hr CFII's. Heck, I hope to someday soon be a 300hr CFII. When I took my discovery flight with David, he was really easy to talk to, easy to deal with both on the ground and in the air and over all struck me as being incredibly professional. So I guess we'll be in the same neighborhood, just different airfields. I'm hoping to start in May, possibly late April if I can get moved out there.

see you soon ;)

I'll make everyone fully aware of when I get around the area. Who knows, maybe we can meet up and BS about helicopters.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Good luck, hope all goes as planned for you. I am not in school as much as I would like. But, on the other hand, I made 775.00 last week at work. I have to keep those flight loan payments made so I can keep on keeping on. I can't make those kind of dollars in the winter time, though. It would be nice to make that year round.

Later