Brazos Helicopters

I have been researching for the school that best fits me and i think i may have found one....Brazos Helicopters....can anyone give me some extra information other than whats on their website like maybe some personal experiances or anything dealing with Brazos???

PS i like the idea of them using other helicopters besides R22s and R44s even though i have been up in the R22 and been in a sim. i still feel like since R22s and R44s are not typically seen in the corp. world of helicopters which i plan on persuing ie: corp. transport & private transport in gen., offshore transport, and EMS than it would be safe to say i shouldnt train in them.....unless i planned on being a CFI for a long time......please tell me if im on the right page here or if i have been fed the wrong idea.

Bare with me if i sound stupid but i am a newbie by all means and thank you for the help :)

Send me a PM, and we can arrange a time to talk.

nice timing haha i just sent you a message before i read this post....

First, you will not be using these corporate machines until you have over 800 hours. So you'll better get use to touching the R22, R44 or the 300!

"please tell me if im on the right page here or if i have been fed the wrong idea."

"Bare with me if i sound stupid but i am a newbie by all means and thank you for the help"

Sorry i should have been more specific about them using 300s. Seems as though i WAS being fed the wrong idea hahaha...... or i just recieved it wrong.

I am aware that no one starts climbing a mountain from the top…ALL of us must begin from ground zero….and those of us who are starting from ground zero just keep looking up at those already reaching the top. This is the motivation to us that the summit is attainable by anyone willing to reach it. And yes I may only be doing research and preparation right now, but it won’t be too long before I myself will be right in the middle of it all. And I will be prepared.

Thank you again for helping. :D

300 or R-22, neither is used in the "corp world" of helicopter flying, so it doesn't matter what you train in.

The only reason it makes one bit of difference is that you need experience in type to teach in something, generally 50 hours.

So get some flight time in both, so that you can teach in both. Otherwise you're locked into one or the other, which is ok, however it limits your job options.

I have been researching for the school that best fits me and i think i may have found one....Brazos Helicopters....can anyone give me some extra information other than whats on their website like maybe some personal experiances or anything dealing with Brazos???

PS i like the idea of them using other helicopters besides R22s and R44s even though i have been up in the R22 and been in a sim. i still feel like since R22s and R44s are not typically seen in the corp. world of helicopters which i plan on persuing ie: corp. transport & private transport in gen., offshore transport, and EMS than it would be safe to say i shouldnt train in them.....unless i planned on being a CFI for a long time......please tell me if im on the right page here or if i have been fed the wrong idea.

Bare with me if i sound stupid but i am a newbie by all means and thank you for the help :)

Think again. There are many small corporations out there that have discovered the cost benefit of flying an R44 over a turbine ship.

Think again. There are many small corporations out there that have discovered the cost benefit of flying an R44 over a turbine ship.

Good for everyone im guessing. Just hope its not for any high profile jobs considering all the talk about their "dangerous" record. Or is that just the 22?

Brazos Helicopers seems like a solid bet.