R22 parts on ebay

Optigirl

i don't get how someone who is trying to sell parts for over 50k can't even be bothered to take 2 hours and write a full description of them. "some have logs, some don't" - right... but that's ebay i guess.

Yeah, sure, I'd fly one of those !!! NOT !

Stupid Idea Time

Howabout getting one of those fuselages and making a simulator out of it? Maybe the one second from the right?

Nevermind.

Later

i don't get how someone who is trying to sell parts for over 50k can't even be bothered to take 2 hours and write a full description of them. "some have logs, some don't" - right... but that's ebay i guess.

ahh, give em a break... I can understand when you get a whole lot of helicopter parts and you're just trying to sell them to make a buck... I'm sure the person selling them hardly knows everything that is there and making an inventory could take a very long time. Jeeze.. they're just parts, not every helicopter part has logs that go with it and they don't need to. That's why they're listed like that... if someone is REALLY interested in them they will go and take a look in person like it says.