AD 2007-26-12 Robinson Helicopter Company

spencer

JSwift1999 and All, I do not believe that AD2007-26-12 was changed as I can not find any evidence of Rev. 1 existing? The AMOC letter issued is not a change to the AD!!! A few points of legality and safety. The AD must still be complied with. The AMOC letter must be used by your maintenace department/A&P. I recommend that there is an entry in the Maintenance Log that the AD has been complied with and also that the AMOC is being used for future/further Compliance. Your Flight Manuals must contain the stated Revisions. If not, you can not use the AMOC and the required sign-off before every flight must be completed. CFI's should train/record in their students records/log books that they were trained to use the conditions of the AMOC. If a student gets ramp checked it will be obvious that he is knowledgeable about the AD/AMOC and the Inspection/Preflight requirements. Part 135 operators must get their PMI's to approve the use of the AMOC! In the mean time you must be signing off every flight adhering to the AD!. I know this is all a bunch of crap for some of you but it is the situation we have at this time. Also, I recommend that you frequently tap test the areas adjacent to the tipcaps for voids/de-bonding as we lost a set of R44 blades last week to this condition. Be Legal, Be Safe, Beat to All, Mike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic