Denver Flight training in the R44

RotorWeed

I was in Denver a few weeks ago and stopped in to visit with them. They said that their insurance coverage had lapsed but were expected the problem to be resolved within a week or two (that was at Christmas). Keep trying, they had a hanger full of 44's. They even had a Clipper.

Insurance issue has been resolved, They have one instrument R44 flying and a few others waiting on maintenance. Located at Rocky mountain metro (Jeffco) in broomfield, they offer training and tours in the R44.

I was in Denver a few weeks ago and stopped in to visit with them. They said that their insurance coverage had lapsed but were expected the problem to be resolved within a week or two (that was at Christmas). Keep trying, they had a hanger full of 44's. They even had a Clipper.

Premier Helicopters is the only outfit using the R44 in Denver area. They have three R44's in the JeffCo hangar, two more in Colo Springs. We used to sub lease their R44's to help us on our ride and tour contracts. Call Kenton Masters on his cell 303-668-7621. He's a friend of mine, and unless he's flying, will return your call. The owner is difficult to get a hold of (Mike Kelly).

For Enstrom time, call Jack Ferguson at Rocky Mountain Rotorcraft 303-884-8909.

John

Thanks for the response I will try again to get into contact with them.

I did some flying out of Jeffco a couple years ago in the 300c (it was a little short on power up there). Can anyone tell me how the R44 is at that alt. with three people and fuel?

RW

Edited by RotorWeed

Thanks for the response I will try again to get into contact with them.

I did some flying out of Jeffco a couple years ago in the 300c (it was a little short on power up there). Can anyone tell me how the R44 is at that alt. with three people and fuel?

RW

Flies fine with 3 on board. You'll have no problem.