AOPA in Richmond VA

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone has ever participated in some of the SAFETY seminars/events sponsored by AOPA. I have to work out of town next week and on my way home I will pass Richmond...around the time of an AOPA event. I am trying to figure out if these events are educational and worthwhile.

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone has ever participated in some of the SAFETY seminars/events sponsored by AOPA. I have to work out of town next week and on my way home I will pass Richmond...around the time of an AOPA event. I am trying to figure out if these events are educational and worthwhile.

Good question.

I haven't been to one, but I was considering going to the one in Richmond (it's not too far from Raleigh). I have to check with the boss though to see if I'm already signed up for some activity though :D

Looking forward to any responses you get. It would make sense to find out if it's worth while before selling a kidney for the gas money. :lol:

Kelly

I go to 4 or 5 a year. They are great, very informative, usually have some really good local speakers (like the local FAA guy who will ramp check you next week). I would not miss an opportunity to attend one. Yes, some rules they go over may not apply to us...you already know the ones..but I would encourage anyone to attend.

Goldy