Intro flight take two done

Well it was a little nerve inspiring. A little windy 10ish. Couldnt guage if I was bouncing or if it was the wind! I swear they tell the instructor to rain praise down on you. But I didnt shoot across the tarmac like 2 years ago when I tried to hover (cyclic only) I actually held it a bit and almost got it back when I lost it. Pedals alone held good. Collective eh so so. Those two together had me a little wobbly. All in all not bad!

Well it was a little nerve inspiring. A little windy 10ish. Couldnt guage if I was bouncing or if it was the wind! I swear they tell the instructor to rain praise down on you. But I didnt shoot across the tarmac like 2 years ago when I tried to hover (cyclic only) I actually held it a bit and almost got it back when I lost it. Pedals alone held good. Collective eh so so. Those two together had me a little wobbly. All in all not bad!

congrats :)

im glad your (take two? !) went well :)

Good job! Be patient (and relaxed, if possible) with learning to hover. It will come but we all ride the rodeo at the start. For the second flight (in how many years?) and a 10 kt wind "not bad" is really

good. :) Hope it was fun as well.

HVG

So you going to jump in this time and fall for the helicopter spell? When does training start?

Wait until you get to fly around when the winds are pushing 55knots in the mountains. That will get you bouncing. :wacko:

So you going to jump in this time and fall for the helicopter spell? When does training start?

Wait until you get to fly around when the winds are pushing 55knots in the mountains. That will get you bouncing. :wacko:

Yeah no wind and it was making me go um. Neat!

As for the take two. I took a flight about two years ago and should have taken the plunge but had just sold a business and was out of debt completely. Didnt wanna go there. Turns out two years later and donating salary to a loan GL because we are slow I could have been done training. So

I think this is it. Meeting with the Pres of Glacier as soon as I can set up an appt. 33 and starting a new career. Ish. Id be good just teaching and working my job part time but still a big leap.