Pegasus PH 200 ????

Goldy

Did I miss a post somewhere about this ship ? I am not a huge kit fan...in fact, I hate em. But this looks kinda cool, jet powered too.

It was supposed to be at Oshkosh last week, any photos or first hand accounts ?

http://www.pegasushelicopters.com/pegasusph200pj.html

Check out the video under the "photos" link

Goldy

Did I miss a post somewhere about this ship ? I am not a huge kit fan...in fact, I hate em. But this looks kinda cool, jet powered too.

It was supposed to be at Oshkosh last week, any photos or first hand accounts ?

Check out the video under the "photos" link

Goldy

Man...... if they could ever develop that tech. to build bigger ships, they have got something pretty cool going on with this.

Still waiting to see finished ship fly site only has line drawings and vid interesting but poor quality and ship was only a frame ???? still they are supposed to have raised a LOT of capital

Still waiting to see finished ship fly site only has line drawings and vid interesting but poor quality and ship was only a frame ???? still they are supposed to have raised a LOT of capital

After seeing this line i was very interested.. i sent them an email for more info.....

........ no reply!

dp

No tail rotor?? looks like that didnt happen...

Is it just me, or does it look like a turbine converted rotorway?

difference-

your link is to the PH200-3

the model referenced in thread is the PH200- PJ The PJ stands for pressure jet. :)

500- Look at the end of the video, it shows a completed ship...black one, looks like a 500 from the front...and they show it flying.

Google "Sud Ouest Aviation/Sud Est-SNIAS SO-1221-Djinn". Wasn't a success then, don't see why it would be now, especially with fuel at $6 (or more) a gallon.

Edited by Wally