Checklist for 300cbi

Hi

I have been flying the 300cb.. The other day we switched to the 300cbi...which although, not very different does have a few differences with the startup etc. Does anyone know where I can review a checklist online? Just trying to become familiar and get use to it.

Thank You

;)

Why don't you just ask your instructor for a copy of the checklist?

Tried that, for some awkward reason, I am receiving some hesitation about it. Which is totally opposite from when I used the 300cb. I can take a couple guesses...and i am sure it has alot to do with my lack of assertiveness to keep pushing for it..but I did ask and felt that the person i asked, was not the right person to ask or that he/she does not know how to get a copy. I have been hoping to ask another employee at an opportune time but usually it is just me and the new instructor because of the weird hours I fly (weekends, he is the only one there, yes he is the instructor, and very new).

Duh. I can just attach them here.

Okay, standard disclaimer applies here: get these approved by your flight instructor before using them. They are re-typed with some slight modification from the originals as used by Bristow Academy, resized to be a bit more visible (and easier to follow) when printed on 5.25 x 8" card stock to fit in my kneeboard sheets.

One item of note: using the auto-engage feature of the CBi (ROTOR ENGAGEMENT), the checklist now says ENGAGE, THEN HOLD/AUTO. This is shortened from original text which explained that you are to flip the switch to ENGAGE, then to AUTO until the needles are superimposed in the green arc. At that point you'll switch to ENGAGE, then close the guard.

Hope you find this helpful. Good luck and enjoy the CBi!

Revised_Page_1.pdf

Revised_Page_2.pdf

Duh. I can just attach them here.

Okay, standard disclaimer applies here: get these approved by your flight instructor before using them. They are re-typed with some slight modification from the originals as used by Bristow Academy, resized to be a bit more visible (and easier to follow) when printed on 5.25 x 8" card stock to fit in my kneeboard sheets.

One item of note: using the auto-engage feature of the CBi (ROTOR ENGAGEMENT), the checklist now says ENGAGE, THEN HOLD/AUTO. This is shortened from original text which explained that you are to flip the switch to ENGAGE, then to AUTO until the needles are superimposed in the green arc. At that point you'll switch to ENGAGE, then close the guard.

Hope you find this helpful. Good luck and enjoy the CBi!

This is great...thanks

I will be sure to make sure the school is ok with it.

The comment about the POH was also a good idea (beginners, we never think of the obvious)

But knee board size helps me alot...

Thank you again

This is great...thanks

I will be sure to make sure the school is ok with it.

The comment about the POH was also a good idea (beginners, we never think of the obvious)

But knee board size helps me alot...

Thank you again

The POH is good, but I'm really fussy about having my printed materials organized and easy-to-read :D Tomorrow I start flying the R-22 and am looking for a good checklist to print for it already!

And you're welcome.