Helicopter Technologies

Wannabe1

The Town of Century has filed mortgage foreclosure papers against Helicopter Technologies, Inc. in Escambia County Circuit Court.

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=3772

Wannabe1, i see your from Prairie Du Sac....I'm from Madison. You currently fly? Im trying to get into training at the moment. Got any local info? Help? Suggestions? Anything would be great. PM me if you want to trade contact info.....

Thanks

Adam

WOW! I wonder what this will do to the FH1100 program?

I dont wish bad things on anyone. Especially a business person trying to build a product and make a living, but I am afraid this may be the end of the FH1100. I was always intrigued by that ship, but too many unknowns.....wanna buy a type certificate? You could go chase Franks 66 customer base, and probably lift more weight at less cost for the ship.

Goldy

I dont wish bad things on anyone. Especially a business person trying to build a product and make a living, but I am afraid this may be the end of the FH1100. I was always intrigued by that ship, but too many unknowns.....wanna buy a type certificate? You could go chase Franks 66 customer base, and probably lift more weight at less cost for the ship.

Goldy

The FH110 has always interested me too. I was really hoping it would make it. Anything that can beat a Jetranger and a 500 in a military test would be a pretty awesome ship!

Maybe Bossman will chime in...

George has moved his helicopters and tooling to another location. I guess the FAA finally got the best of him. We still fly our machine everyday. It is doing a great job on the pipeline and with the students. Spoke to George last week and he says to not count him out. He still has parts available, but the VN1100 is on hold for now.