Ft. Rucker WOFT Selection Board

• 4 weeks later...

Not making this months USAREC board. It sucks but oh well nothing I could do about it. The battalion set an odd time for packages to be due so we missed the due date and time by approx. four hours. Now I just have to figure out what to do till November.... Good luck this month Marine4WOFT.

Semper Fi

Gunn

Not making this months USAREC board. It sucks but oh well nothing I could do about it. The battalion set an odd time for packages to be due so we missed the due date and time by approx. four hours. Now I just have to figure out what to do till November.... Good luck this month Marine4WOFT.

Semper Fi

Gunn

I still haven't had my USAREC Batallion Board so I won't be in for the Rucker Board in two weeks. This also means that I'll need another extension on my conditional release to be approved from MARFORRES. While I'm waiting on the approval for that I'll get my LORs redated and signed to make them more current.

I just started working for another insurance agency and it's going very well so I'm going to ride that out for a bit right now and PT on the side. Maybe we'll see each other in NOV, Gunn.

-Cliff

Are you in flight school on Rucker currently?

No, graduated there in '02. But just don't expect to get things done fast. Everything AV is run thru there. I spent more time in Rucker than I did in my Unit, not really, but it seemed like it.

• 1 year later...