Flight school cliff notes

teddy

Wish we knew who this guy was, we could all take turns "knocking him out". :lol: :lol: :P :P

The first time I went skydiving the guy I was tandem with showed me how to pull the ripcord and backup chute just in case something happened. He could have called them "anvils" for all I cared. Sure, not quite the same scenario. But would at least give me a fighting chance. I ain't going down without trying something.

Maybe his explanation wasn't in industry terms, but it would make enough sense to someone on a tour who may or may not even speak english.

You and I know you are SOL in that scenario, so what difference does it make?

• 2 months later...

He seems to have forgotten the part about dragging him out of the PIC seat since there don't seem to be dual controls. Not sure how that would work out, but it seems necessary if you are going to reach the pedals. If you are going to fly straight into the ground you might as well be flying the whole thing.

• 1 year later...

Perhaps this guy has discovered a new untapped region of the helicopter tour industry. You pay your money, you go up for a tour and the pilot gets "knocked out" and you get the thrill of landing the helicopter with only the help of tower. And that's not all, if you call in the next 30 minutes you get for only an extra $500 a second person on board who will act like a crazed passenger who knocks out the pilot whom you get to "subdue" in order to impress your date before you land the ship with your minute long youtube video experience. Call today!