Robinson safety course next week

A few of my friends and I will be heading to Torrance, CA on Sunday for the safety course next week. Driving from Bend, OR. If anyone here will be in the area and would like to get together send a PM. Also, if anyone knows of some good eats or places to see, let me know!

I miss those sandwiches! Worth the price of the course alone.

I went to the beach every night I think. Mainly Hermosa Beach, but we swung down to Huntington for the day after the course was over.

I went in March, we stayed down by the beach. About a 15 minute drive every morning but much nicer area to stay than right across the street. I'm going back for the maintenance course in November and will probably head ocean side again. Plenty of places to eat and nice place to hang out in the evening.

If you like Italian there is a little mom and pop joint just off of Hawthorne south of the airport called Il Toscano. I went when I was at the safety course and took my wife there a few months later. This was almost four years ago, so hopefully the guy who owns it is still alive. Small, but worth every penny.

Well, I'll be waking up at three o'clock tomorrow morning, hopefully departing at 4 for the long drive to SoCal. But, It'll be a drive worth taking. I'm excited to see what I'll learn down there. I'll have to look into that Toscano place...thanks for the tip.

Hey, Useless, let me know what you think of that maintenance course. I may end up taking it as well some time.