150h time building request

looking for the best possible price to built 150h preferably on a 206.

I wouldn't mind any other machine but the 206 is my priority..

All suggestion's and advise are welcome.

I hold a Canadian pro heli licence with 25h on the R44, 80h on the R22 and 10h on astar.

Thanks!

Try this guy: Highflyerusa 310-854-2555, every so often he post the cheapest rates I've ever seen. :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this, so I'll go ahead and ask. Why do you want 150hrs in a 206? :huh:

• Like 1

Try this guy: Highflyerusa 310-854-2555, every so often he post the cheapest rates I've ever seen. :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this, so I'll go ahead and ask. Why do you want 150hrs in a 206? :huh:

I've seen before on this forum 206's and astar opportunity for the same price of R22..That's why i said "preferably" in the topic.

Thanks for the contact...I'll call em.

Still nothing happening!!

Got a couple bites but nothing yet..

I'm still looking forward any time building!

Thanks.

I run the boatpix photo program and we are almost always the cheapest. We charge $150/hour plus you pay for the avgas and oil (as you can determine where you fly and you'll quickly realize you want to go to the self serve fuel pump). Check out www.r22.us Also, anyone can call me on my cell at 561 346 2816. I've bought a couple of helicopters from Canada but we don't fly up there but we do fly in border cities.

When did you start flying a 206 at 150/hr for boatpix tom? :rolleyes:

OP, give chuck at cardinal air a call. They advertise on this site. $155/hr flat rate for 206b2 time. You fly while he does some traffic. He tries to get you to do a ton of landings and you get to see all of LA. He only flies 2 hours a day though, so it might take a while to get that 150 hours.....

• Like 3

When did you start flying a 206 at 150/hr for boatpix tom? :rolleyes:

OP, give chuck at cardinal air a call. They advertise on this site. $155/hr flat rate for 206b2 time. You fly while he does some traffic. He tries to get you to do a ton of landings and you get to see all of LA. He only flies 2 hours a day though, so it might take a while to get that 150 hours.....

Wow... thanks for the info but it is just a little over my budget, and 2h a day is very not enough.

I certainly do appreciate the help inferno!! Thx again.

Wow... thanks for the info but it is just a little over my budget, and 2h a day is very not enough.

I certainly do appreciate the help inferno!! Thx again.

At BOATPIX we don't fly 206's but he asked for 150 hours helicopter time with a preference in a 206. We are $200/hour R22 and $300/hour R44 and probably the best alternative for him. I spoke to him and he's a nice guy.

Wow... thanks for the info but it is just a little over my budget, and 2h a day is very not enough...

Have you tried JETTSET99, he offeres discounted turbine cross country flights from time to time?

I'd suggest Heliquest, there you can usually fly 8hrs/day, but if $155 is too much...you may be stuck waiting for Highflyerusa's next offer?

:)