Ferry Flights, I need to build time.

Hello Forum,

I am rather new to all of this internet job searching, I am used to the older days of finding work by going into a place and asking for an application. So hopefully this finds you all and you can help give me some pointers or direct me towards a CFII job or building hours to get that CFII job.

I am a recent graduate from Bristow Academy here in New Iberia, LA. I have a total of 172.2 hours in helicopters and 37.1 of that is in R22. I know that in order to instruct in the R22 I need 200TT and 50 hours in the R22. So that is the next goal is to get me to that amount of hours. I am basically willing to do whatever it takes to get to that goal. Pay for flights, tag along on ferry flights. If there is anyone out there that knows the quickest and reasonable price for building hours please let me know, whether on here or my email lmtcharvey@yahoo.com. I am not shooting boatpix down but I do not need any information about them, already been contacted and did my research, I am okay with finding a different route. Your responses are much appreciated!!

Thank You.

I have had an interview with Bristow. I am on a list of ppl they would like to hire. The economy is def not helping right now, with many of ppl. I am still keeping hope to be hired on with Bristow but I need to also expand my horizon and not just put my eggs in one basket. So getting my 22 time will help expand that horizon and give me more options. They have only 3 schools, Florida (main campus), Louisiana, and U.K. I am just trying to get my name out there and build my time to help get my career off the ground. Help is much appreciated. Thanks ya'll

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking for a ferry pilot who wants to build turbine time and PIC time between December 17th and 20th, 2012 for just $350 an hour on a 5-hours flight, departing in Tallahassee, Florida (KTLH) to Sarasota, Florida (KSRQ) on a Robinson R66 Turbine Helicopter. Remember, Turbine experiences are one of the basic requirements in the aviation industry to start into a flying career.

Questions? - Contact us now:

Heli Aviation Florida, LLC

8191 North Tamiami Trail, Hangar B1

Sarasota, Florida 34243

info@heliaviation-florida.com

Call: 503-488-0555

www.heliaviation-florida.com

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HeliAviationFlorida

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Chris, not sure if you are still looking for those hours, but I just posted a ferry flight (R22, 12 hours, New Orleans to NYC). Read the post and let me know! :)

• 1 month later...