FIRE SALE!

Anybody looking for cheap time in an R44 Raven I, $330 an hour for dual instruction or cross country time from Kenosha,WI to anywhere in the U.S. for $230 an hour and you pay fuel! Offer good until April.

Good price for the right time builder!

It won't be long until the free ferry time people chime in. Hopefully I have pre empted them.

Doesn't seem like a ferry to me. "WI to anywhere in the US" is actually far from a ferry since I'd get to choose where it would go.

Also. If anyone knows where the term "fire sale" came from, I'd be interested to know...

Not a ferry flight offer so no need to "chime in",...although I do enjoy making fun of those douchebags!

Seems like a pretty good rental rate, I'd give it a go, if it weren't so far away!

Upon reflection, you were right, and I read the OP's post wrong, making me and my post, well, wrong. I apologize for being wrong on the forum. I should have saved my chime for something appropriate. Sorry for the blunder. If anyone can't live with that and wants more, I will be willing to amend or delete my original reply.

Upon reflection, you were right, and I read the OP's post wrong, making me and my post, well, wrong. I apologize for being wrong on the forum. I should have saved my chime for something appropriate. Sorry for the blunder. If anyone can't live with that and wants more, I will be willing to amend or delete my original reply.

Not only do I want you to change your original reply, I want you to go through the ENTIRE forum and find EVERY post you EVER made and change it! :P

Or you could just leave them all alone. It's not like you asked how we'd have to log it... :D

Interesting offer. The dual almost seems an even better deal.

@ridethisbike: good question, you had me intrigued. Here's what Wikipedia had to say:

In December, 1856, the account of an extensive fire in the American House mentions the following occupants: E. B. Gee, clothing; T. B. Choate, drugs; J. C. Tenney, boots and shoes; Maraton Upton, dry goods; and M. W. Hayward, groceries. Maraton Upton removed his stock to No. 9 Rollstone block, and advertised "Extraordinary fire sale; customers are invited to call and examine goods which are still warm."[3]

• 3 weeks later...