Jump to content

AGR to Regular Army

Recommended Posts

Hi All.

I'm currently an AGR soldier of the Reserve Component. I working on building my WOFT Packet right now but I'm getting two different answers and I'm hoping someone here has been in the same boat.


The Recruiting site states that Reserve Component soldiers need a DA 368 (Conditional Release) in order to submit a packet. It also states that AGR soldiers need a DA 4187 requesting WO training. I called my PMO today and he said he had never heard of a Conditional Release for AGR soldiers, only REFRAD.



Do I need a condional release and 4187 or is a 4187 sufficient enough for me to move forward?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...