Retrieving flight physical

I took my flight physical at the beginning of the year, while still processing for Active Duty. I know the info was sent from Ft.Polk to Ft.Rucker, but not sure if it was ever approved or what as I joined the guard instead. How do I go about retrieving this physical? Should I call Ft.Polk, or Ft. Rucker? Who should I talk to? I want to get the physical moved over to the guard and keep it up to date that way it's done and already a part of my packet.

Call Ft. Rucker. Thats what I did after waiting for about three weeks and staying in contact with the aeromedical desk at the base where I did it. I forgot what the number is that I used, but I believe it was for a Mr. Garcia. I also think there is contact info for rucker flight medicine available on the base website.

One phone call and I had it the next day in my inbox. The phone number for the Mr. Garcia is in the forums here somewhere.

Your Guard flight surgeon has access to a computer system where your flight phys should be located. All flight physicals that go to Rucker for approval go into this system so any flight surgeon can get at it. Does your unit have a flight doc?

• Like 1

Call Ft. Rucker. Thats what I did after waiting for about three weeks and staying in contact with the aeromedical desk at the base where I did it. I forgot what the number is that I used, but I believe it was for a Mr. Garcia. I also think there is contact info for rucker flight medicine available on the base website.

One phone call and I had it the next day in my inbox. The phone number for the Mr. Garcia is in the forums here somewhere.

This. Get in contact with Mr. Garcia. Be polite but persistent. He may be difficult to get in touch with, but he's your guy.

Your Guard flight surgeon has access to a computer system where your flight phys should be located. All flight physicals that go to Rucker for approval go into this system so any flight surgeon can get at it. Does your unit have a flight doc?

That im not sure of, will have to find out.