HeliExpo 2016 VR get together

RkyMtnHI

Hey All,

We usually try to get the VR folks together at HeliExpo and HeliSuccess. There are a couple of members asking so here we go:

I will be there from the 28th thru the 5th. If anyone is familiar with the area please let us know where a good spot would be to meet. We usually find a pub or restaurant that can hold a few of us close to the event... one time we had over 30 VR members in attendence.

Also put the best day/time for you to meet, some schedules are tight.

You can pm me if you don't want to post it. Don't forget your VR pins. :-)

Hope to see lots of you this year.

dp

Long time lurker here. I am interested in a meet up. I will be arriving the 29th in the afternoon and leaving the late morning the 2nd.

The best day/time for me would be the 29th -8pm or the 1st - all day/afternoon.

Hey All,

It looks like we found a great venue for the get together. Turns out a pilot that flies ENG & HAA, & his wife, have a sports bar right down the road from the Convention Center and they have invited us to visit. There are some other exciting stuff happing there as well so it sounds like a blast. We could go either Wednesday night or Thursday night. There may be a TV show shooting on Thursday but they would like us to be there for that if we can. I think either works for me but want to make sure there aren't any siginificant parties or meetings. Please let me know what works for you and what time would be best. I will have an SUV and could take a few. Let me know, info on the place below.

http://gypsyssportsgrille.com

https://www.facebook.com/gypsyssportsgrille/

They said they'd treat us good too... i'm looking forward to meeting them and seeing their place.

Hope you all can make it...

dp

dp@coloradoheliops.com

Dennis,

I will be there is year and will have a few copies of my book that I didn't sell at Rotors n Ribs last year. Autographed copies will be available. And see you at the get together.

Oh no, books autographed in BBQ sauce.

See you there Rich.

DP is presenting in the Safety Symposium for USHST on Feb 29, 8-10AM and I am presenting with the HAI Training committee's CFI Mentoring session on Mar. 1, 8-11AM.

Oh no, books autographed in BBQ sauce.

See you there Rich.

DP is presenting in the Safety Symposium for USHST on Feb 29, 8-10AM and I am presenting with the HAI Training committee's CFI Mentoring session on Mar. 1, 8-11AM.

If you want it that way I will, but I don't recommend it.

Sooooo, most asked for Wednesday night, works for me. I'll contact the proprietors and set it up. So far about 40 are coming Spike... :-)

dp

Can't make Wednesday night.

RTB.

Everyone please come by and say hi at Rotors and Ribs booth.

Section 12300.

Leave a note if you don't find me there, and I'll get back to you.

I'll be around the booth most of Wednesday.