Street to Seat checklist and form ?

I have been working on my packet for some time now. I am prior service, but have been a civilian for 4 years now, so technically, I'm  Street to Seat. The only check list I could find is the courtesy one on the Usarec website. But, Usarec doesn't handle civilian WOFT so I'm not sure if that's what I need to be following. I searched but could not come up with anything else.

Also, I am having an issue opening UF 601-210.12 Transmittal for Civilian (WOFT) Flight Officer Training. It's is the first one on the list. However, its not even in the forms publication. So maybe it got replaced? If anyone has answers or can send me something I would appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Crash7051 said:

I have been working on my packet for some time now. I am prior service, but have been a civilian for 4 years now, so technically, I'm  Street to Seat. The only check list I could find is the courtesy one on the Usarec website. But, Usarec doesn't handle civilian WOFT so I'm not sure if that's what I need to be following. I searched but could not come up with anything else.

Also, I am having an issue opening UF 601-210.12 Transmittal for Civilian (WOFT) Flight Officer Training. It's is the first one on the list. However, its not even in the forms publication. So maybe it got replaced? If anyone has answers or can send me something I would appreciate it.

best bet for you would be go to a recruiter, but it will def help to go to a recruiter, and it will save alot of time

28 minutes ago, Crash7051 said:

I am working with a recruiter. However, I'm doing all the paperwork on my own that I can do

honestly im in the same boat and theres not alot to do that you can do, all of it you get from the recruiter becouse you cant access the forms you need, (and trust me everything must be a form even the LOR has to be on a form) 

Hey guys, prior service here also. Studying for SIFT and gathering as much as I can by myself. Where are you all located? Can anyone recommend a good recruiter? I’m still looking for a recruiter in central Florida interested in starting a packet. I’ve talked to 5 over the past year, every one of them suggested I re-enlist first or said no. Still looking.

3 hours ago, Brawny35 said:

Hey guys, prior service here also. Studying for SIFT and gathering as much as I can by myself. Where are you all located? Can anyone recommend a good recruiter? I’m still looking for a recruiter in central Florida interested in starting a packet. I’ve talked to 5 over the past year, every one of them suggested I re-enlist first or said no. Still looking.

im currently at orange city and hes helping me but idk any good ones in central florida tbh