WOFT LOR's

Good afternoon everyone,

I am currently working on my package to get everything ready to turn in for July. Unfortunately, I have had trouble finding military service members for LOR's. I went through 9 weeks of Marine Corps OCS before I was sent home with an injury (all healed now), so most of my military connections are still 2nd/1st Lt.'s. If there is any way I could meet with someone on here virtually or in person to interview, I would truly appreciate it. I can send my resume or message some of my "stats" over to give you an idea of who I am.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, reedam2 said:

Good afternoon everyone,

I am currently working on my package to get everything ready to turn in for July. Unfortunately, I have had trouble finding military service members for LOR's. I went through 9 weeks of Marine Corps OCS before I was sent home with an injury (all healed now), so most of my military connections are still 2nd/1st Lt.'s. If there is any way I could meet with someone on here virtually or in person to interview, I would truly appreciate it. I can send my resume or message some of my "stats" over to give you an idea of who I am.

I wrote this same message when I first started my packet. And it didnt work..... Put in the work and look up your nearest Army base and start calling aviation units. Don't be intimidated by it, CWOs have all been extremely helpful to me. Not all CWO need to meet you in person. Even if you dont get an LOR It is EXTREMELY valuable to have a CWO look over your packet. They know small important details that can be easily over looked. Also, try contacting your local Congressman. It was surprisingly easy to get and LOR from mine.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 3:11 PM, Crash7051 said:

I wrote this same message when I first started my packet. And it didnt work..... Put in the work and look up your nearest Army base and start calling aviation units. Don't be intimidated by it, CWOs have all been extremely helpful to me. Not all CWO need to meet you in person. Even if you dont get an LOR It is EXTREMELY valuable to have a CWO look over your packet. They know small important details that can be easily over looked. Also, try contacting your local Congressman. It was surprisingly easy to get and LOR from mine.

Great advice. I will start making calls today. I want to get this part of the packet done as soon as possible. Thank you for the help!

• Like 1