Delay in pay

The finance people are pretty good about getting you in the system quick. I had a slight delay because I arrived the day after the cutoff to get sorted for the mid month pay cycle so I had a 2 week delay but got everything owed to me. It was about the only thing that went right when I got to Fort Rucker. 

2 hours ago, jkray said:

The finance people are pretty good about getting you in the system quick. I had a slight delay because I arrived the day after the cutoff to get sorted for the mid month pay cycle so I had a 2 week delay but got everything owed to me. It was about the only thing that went right when I got to Fort Rucker. 

Gotcha two weeks ain’t bad. I’ve heard rumors it could be too months and that would be rough.

btw I got approved to skip WOCS bro. Next up I have to check my grade determination

19 hours ago, nil5038 said:

Gotcha two weeks ain’t bad. I’ve heard rumors it could be too months and that would be rough.

btw I got approved to skip WOCS bro. Next up I have to check my grade determination

Sweet! Have fun with the grade determination. They made me an E5 until I scrolled and could legally wear WO1. And then another packet needed to be submitted for a second grade determination for me to be able to wear CW2