Study Recruitment

Chiara

Hi folks,

I'm Chiara and I am a Psychology student at the University of Aberdeen. I have done an internship with NHV in Aberdeen this past summer and have been bitten by the helicopter bug :) 

I am doing my undergrad thesis now on social and cognitive skills in helicopter maintenance and am looking for helicopter engineers and technicians to fill out my survey. It shouldn't take longer than 20 to 30 minutes and you'd have my eternal gratitude :) You will not be asked to provide any identifying information (e.g. your name), and the only people with access to your answers will be the researchers (i.e., Chiara and Dr Amy Irwin, supervisor). The data will be stored anonymously.

The survey can be found through the following link: https://tstbl.co/593-440

If you have any questions before or after the survey or would like to have a chat about the project, you can reach me on my email address (c.asshoff.18@abdn.ac.uk). Thank you very much in advance for your time and help!

Chiara

I have a suggestion if you have time remaining to adjust the survey. The majority of your questions are accurately answered with a critical or most critical response which leaves very little room for deviation to provide you with meaningful feedback. A better structure might be to have respondents order each set of questions by priority of criticality, giving you a more clearly defined dataset for what most feel to be critical. 

Hi Thedude, appreciate the input. I can't amend the survey unfortunately anymore because there have already been participants, and everyone needs the same questions. But I definitely see your point. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the next survey. Thank you :)