Chase Video

Call me if you ever need some cheap labor..I love these events !! I even endure staying at Terribles..What a blast !!

BTW- this post completely overwhelmed your server !

Goldy

Edited by Goldy

Call me if you ever need some cheap labor..I love these events !! I even endure staying at Terribles..What a blast !!

Goldy

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Ben-SSL/1.57 Server at www.dirtworksfilms.com Port 80

OOPS.....

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Ben-SSL/1.57 Server at www.dirtworksfilms.com Port 80

OOPS.....

Same here!

-V5

SNIP

Goldy

No doubt! My car club sits on a pretty good server. I was fortunate enough to hit the link when it was working. Downloaded it, and with Fly2b's permission, I'll upload it to my server so you all can see it. Pretty kewl stuff!

Dominis, shouldn't you be getting ready for the skies? What the hell are ya doin on here? LOL GO GET SOME! In case you can't tell, I'm excited for ya! LOL

Link to the video on my server: http://www.knights-rule.com/mpgs/posttt250heli.mov

Fly2pb, if this is NOT "ok" with you, all you have to do is let me know and it will be taken down immediately!

Edited by Fastlane

Interesting picks helio is a spitting image of mine, good suspension on vcl to keep the shocks cool is prity impressive we have trouble on some forest events if we cant run remote gas over oil shocks without the air temp of semi desert

video is working right now. i love the big van parked off the side of the dirt road, you can see it about half way through the film. looks like some pretty fun flying, although i don't think it's within limits of the deadmans curve.

Thank You for the kind words. I'm not sure who posted our video here, but please enjoy. We did exceed our bandwidth limit and our server shut us down, but we seem to be back up and running for the time being. I had a great time shooting this as I do all our heli footage, but is does get pretty intense at times as I'm sure most of you know. Anyhow enjoy.

Thank You,

Bob Bowers.

www.dirtworksfilms.com

dirtworksfilms@aol.com