New Board!

Let me be the first to say, huh? :blink:

Meaning when I go to a topic now, you have a post in topic little thing on the bottom of te page, before I could see all the posts, I just needed to scroll down. Now I have to actually click on them!

Let me know what your issue is. I'm unclear also. As far as having to re login: I set it so cookies expire after 24 hours or else the server will pile up with everyone's temp files if you don't log out.

Well before yesterday, I could see all the posts just by scolling down, now I just see one post, and when i scroll down, it has a place where it says post to this topic, then I have to click on the one I want to read, before I just scrolled down to read any post.

i do . . what he is talking about is you have to actually click each response to a post to open it. instead of just scrolling down and reading respons after response. i like the old way

Hello Volition,

Try to delete cookies (and maybe also stored internet files) from your browser, that could help.

Does anyone else have a problem with the new post being they way it is now??

At the top of the post is a blue bar about 1/2 in wide. A the right end of it are two buttons. Click the right one. This opens a drop down menu. Slide down below the "Display Modes" title and click the "Standard" button. (It is the 7th option from the top of the 'Option' button drop down menu.

This will fix your issue

Edited by BillyBob

No problems here. Since the upgrade the only things I’ve noticed was some graphics changes, the user profiles are different, having to log in more frequently (but that extra 4 seconds doesn’t bother me), and a couple of other minor changes. Otherwise, I haven’t noticed anything major.

Must be a Canadian-thing, Volition. I work with a Canadian and he’s also still trying to figure out how to use computers and navigate the World-Wide-Web...

(sorry Volition, couldn’t resist. Go Ottawa!!!)

-V5

At the top of the post is a blue bar about 1/2 in wide. A the right end of it are two buttons. Click the right one. This opens a drop down menu. Slide down below the "Display Modes" title and click the "Standard" button. (It is the 7th option from the top of the 'Option' button drop down menu.

This will fix your issue

I haven't even realized that. Good point.

I had the same problem couple of weeks ago, but after deleting the cookies from my computer it was all "normal" again.

Go Ottawa!!!

Go Ducks!!! :D :P

This will fix your issue

Finally a smart answer!! Thank you so much!!

Voluptuary5>>your funny......Hey Congrats!!! I heard Oregon finally got electricity last week!! Sorry, all in good fun! :P

Oh, come on Volition. Obviously we’ve had electricity for a while. How else would I be able to read and post on this site (duh!). But what I am excited about are rumors of indoor plumbing and flush toilets coming soon…

-V5

Hehehe, good one!! I'm still waiting for that new thnig called DVD!! :lol: :lol:

Let me know what your issue is. I'm unclear also. As far as having to re login: I set it so cookies expire after 24 hours or else the server will pile up with everyone's temp files if you don't log out.

Oh, so that's what's causing the login thingy. And here I thought I had a virus or something. At least I know[eigg;xubig;doty0756-[nhb;do867[ gb67bv [gg rybg7[

FATAL ERROR!