100% nothing to do with flying helos...

Gunner

Since this is in the "general helicopter" and I'm a contributing member of the VR forums... I just thought I would comment on how sweet I think the show "Rescue Me" is... It's so classic! I digress from the normal chat of this forum but how many more times can we talk about SSH and Robbies vs.Schwizers...

Sorry to stir the pot. Deal with it!

Rey... Headed up to AK on Monday. To Anchorage then a Turbine Otter to Dillingham. From there mostly a piston Beaver... No Helis as far as I know.. But WTF I'm in Alaska! I love that place..... I will be sure and post pics.

Since this is in the "general helicopter" and I'm a contributing member of the VR forums... I just thought I would comment on how sweet I think the show "Rescue Me" is... It's so classic! I digress from the normal chat of this forum but how many more times can we talk about SSH and Robbies vs.Schwizers...

Sorry to stir the pot. Deal with it!

Rey... Headed up to AK on Monday. To Anchorage then a Turbine Otter to Dillingham. From there mostly a piston Beaver... No Helis as far as I know.. But WTF I'm in Alaska! I love that place..... I will be sure and post pics.

DAMNIT I missed another night....ARGH....AND I am at the firehouse even......:(

Absolutely my favorite show. Thank goodness for DVR's. Without that invention I don't know what I would do. Shoot, I use a Slingbox connected to my DVR so no matter where I am at when on the road (or is that in the sky?) I never miss any of my shows. Technology is so freaking cool....