Refusing to give up!

Cyrak

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You re-opened a can of worms there beckwith.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking part in either side of this "debate"... I'm just trying to figure out what it has to do with helicopters. :huh:

I'm not sure that can ever got closed. it has nothing to do with helicopters it appears to have something to do with some of the people who fly them though.

• 1 month later...

I didn't bother to read your political view's so this may not be relevant but it’s an option. Get a job as a contractor in Iraq, Afghanistan or Kuwait. Companies such as KBR will hire for everyday jobs such as admin etc and pay you very well for your time. You could pay your training in full and still have money left over to live through training. Sacrifice a year of your life and in return get the career you want. Just an option, maybe it helps. :D

I know a bunch of people who have sold security system over the summer and walked away with tons of money. I know two people who did it, one got a little over 100k and the other around 50k in just 3 months in the summer. Its basically door to door sales 6 days a week all day long, it sucks but it only sucks for a few months. You have the potential to earn a f*ck load of money and thats what I plan on doing. If you do it just research about the company first because Ive heard stories about people getting screwed.