sponsor required

URGENTLY REQUIRED....

I'm am looking for someone to sponsor me to gain a aircrewman ticket (Helicopter Winch Operator).

I have been offered a job in the USA and need the ticket to start work.

The course costs $7,500 AUD Work will start immediately on completion.

All monies will be paid off by negotiation.

My desire to work within the AME sector is very strong and wish for this to be made a reality.

If anyone is feeling generous in helping someone complete their career goal it would be greatly appreciated.

URGENTLY REQUIRED....

I'm am looking for someone to sponsor me to gain a aircrewman ticket (Helicopter Winch Operator).

I have been offered a job in the USA and need the ticket to start work.

The course costs $7,500 AUD Work will start immediately on completion.

All monies will be paid off by negotiation.

My desire to work within the AME sector is very strong and wish for this to be made a reality.

If anyone is feeling generous in helping someone complete their career goal it would be greatly appreciated.

If you have already been offered a job, will the employer not pick up this cost? Might I suggest you give more detail about your current qualifications, and what position it is that you will be going into? I think most folks (like me) are going to read this and think it sounds fishy. There are a lot of people on this site who need cold hard cash to make their dream of flying a reality. You need to sell your case a little bit better if you think it is particularly noteworty.

If you have already been offered a job, will the employer not pick up this cost? Might I suggest you give more detail about your current qualifications, and what position it is that you will be going into? I think most folks (like me) are going to read this and think it sounds fishy. There are a lot of people on this site who need cold hard cash to make their dream of flying a reality. You need to sell your case a little bit better if you think it is particularly noteworty.

Thanks for that info... I have spoken to the employer and he is on leave till the 14th Jan, I will find out then if they can pick up the cost or not.

My Qualifications are: Australian Army Aviation Refueller, Aerodrome Safety Reporting Officer (Issuing of NOTAMS etc), HUET Qualified.

This is a genuine request for help and I eagerly await any correspondance.

• 7 months later...