Los Angeles area, meet and greet.

I'm flying into LAX this afternoon and I would love to meet some, if not all of you, from the area. If we can get together for a drink or two and maybe a light dinner this evening that would be great. If not we can shoot for Wednesday, as I'm catching a red eye back to the east coast and will have all evening to kill.

I also plan on stopping by the Robinson factory to take some pictures, even though I'll be back out in August for the safety course.

Shoot me a message and I'll PM my cell #

Thanks,

Marlon

CJ: PM Replied to.

Geez you two ! Keepin it all a secret!

I'm up for Wednesday..but the traffic sucks in that part of town until at least 7 or 7:30

Sure you don't want to jump in a bird and come up to the valley ??

Goldy

Goldy: I'm a lot closer to you than Jess. My client is down the street from VNY, on Balboa Blvd. Let me know when we can meet.

Marlon

Corner of Balboa and Roscoe is a nice lil restaurant with a lot of pilot traffic !

Actually on Roscoe ( s side) just east of Balboa...LuLu's

I'll PM you a cell number

Hah... The mssion has been compromised Marlon.. ABORT ABORT!

Seriously though, It doesn't look like i'm going to be able to meet up with Marlon this week. Bad week to!

Though, when he comes down to the safety course, I'll make sure!

So when are you going to have lunch with me goldy hmm!?

Hah... The mssion has been compromised Marlon.. ABORT ABORT!

Seriously though, It doesn't look like i'm going to be able to meet up with Marlon this week. Bad week to!

Though, when he comes down to the safety course, I'll make sure!

So when are you going to have lunch with me goldy hmm!?

Marlon- I can definitely do Wednesday..I'll call Rob ( rotor91) see if he can make it and maybe one or two of the guys flying at TwinAir ( Heli, you listening?)

Jess- one of these ol days...I dont get down to the South Bay much..maybe do a Sat morning breakfast run somewhere...Camarillo is a nice flight..

Goldy et. al,

I'm calling it an early night. My east coast brain just caught up to my west coast body.

Jess: Please don't work yourself to death! I'll see you next time.

Goldy: Are you usually at Twin Air during the day? If so I can drop in sometime tomorrow to check out the ships.

Thanks,

Marlon

Goldy et. al,

I'm calling it an early night. My east coast brain just caught up to my west coast body.

Jess: Please don't work yourself to death! I'll see you next time.

Goldy: Are you usually at Twin Air during the day? If so I can drop in sometime tomorrow to check out the ships.

Thanks,

Marlon

I could drop by at lunch if you want to check it out....I work for a living usually...and it aint in a hangar!!

Just call the cell...Goldy

Marlon- I can definitely do Wednesday..I'll call Rob ( rotor91) see if he can make it and maybe one or two of the guys flying at TwinAir ( Heli, you listening?)

Jess- one of these ol days...I dont get down to the South Bay much..maybe do a Sat morning breakfast run somewhere...Camarillo is a nice flight..

I have to check something out first, but I'll call Goldy later today!

Rob

When your down for the course, email me, and we can meet for a beer! I'm 4 miles from the airport!

R91

Rob

Hey Beer sounds great.......if I was 21. 18 has its advantages but all to many disadvantages. But we can meet and greet and I'll have a coke on the rocks and you can have a beer for me.

Helo

I met with Goldy today and I have to say, he is one cool dude! He gave me the air tour from VNY over the canyons to Santa Monica, back to downtown LA and a return to VNY past the Hollywood hills. I'm tired and about to board a red eye back to the east coast. I will post pics to a new topic tomorrow.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Goldy!!

Marlon

I met with Goldy today and I have to say, he is one cool dude! He gave me the air tour from VNY over the canyons to Santa Monica, back to downtown LA and a return to VNY past the Hollywood hills. I'm tired and about to board a red eye back to the east coast. I will post pics to a new topic tomorrow.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Goldy!!

Marlon

Marlon,

Goldy's a good guy alright! Wish I could have met ya, but had to work a little late. Post dem pictures!

Cheers

Rob

R91

Hey Beer sounds great.......if I was 21. 18 has its advantages but all to many disadvantages. But we can meet and greet and I'll have a coke on the rocks and you can have a beer for me.

Helo

OH.....a young'n! Sure, we can meet for a coke! Remind when you're about to come in, and we can meet up!

Cheers

Rob

R91

• 3 weeks later...
Ehhh Guys! Can I join you next time you have a meet, I'm helicopter pilot from Europe and I'm Staying in VNY.

Thanks

David Rivero

David- where are you flying at ??