another GOM question

rotormandan

Do all companies in the GOM require a contract? I've heard of PHI requiring a 2 year contract. If so how hard/easy is it to break out of it? I understand they want to make sure they get they're money's worth after training someone but I don't know if I'd want to commit to a full 2 years. (Sorry about the double post. Computer operator's error.)

Edited by rotormandan

Do all companies in the GOM require a contract? I've heard of PHI requiring a 2 year contract. If so how hard/easy is it to break out of it? I understand they want to make sure they get they're money's worth after training someone but I don't know if I'd want to commit to a full 2 years. (Sorry about the double post. Computer operator's error.)

Currently Only PHI among the big three (PHI, Air Log, ERA) has a training contract. I understand that they are very hard to enforce if you leave prior to the end of the contract. Obvious, I'd ask a lawyer if I was going to seriously consider working there and if it is a concern for you.

• 3 months later...