I'm an employed pilot, but it's the slow season. I'm available for ferry flights and short-term contract work.
Available to work anywhere in the US if travel/accommodations are provided.
Please reply in this thread or PM for contact information.
- Helicopter CFI/CFII with 1st class medical
- R22 and R44 PIC and instructor endorsements
- Meet the requirements to ferry from the Robinson factory
Total Time: 1311
Density Altitude > 5,000: 103
Simulated Instrument: 112
Dual Given: 455
Robinson R44: 706
Robinson R22: 329
Bell 206: 25
- ENG and aerial video/photo, tours, flight instruction, low-level wildlife survey;
- Have worked safely around towers, and in very close proximity to other helicopters
- No accidents or incidents